Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just for you, Grandpa

So my family likes BYU football.
Or a more accurate statement would be my husband and the men in my family love BYU football.
I had also been thinking that our little family should take advantage of more of the activities BYU offers to the community. So today we braved the wettest of snow to head over to LaVell Edwards Stadium. The team just concluded spring practices and held it's annual Blue-White Spring Game. But before the Game they had a Kids Clinic.Jake Heaps.
Apparently he is important. :-) Andrew and Luke had to stand in line to meet him.Luke was a little nervous about the large crowd, but he started to have a lot of fun and cried when we had to leave. Below is a video of Luke participating in one of the drills with the
BYU football players

I was cold. Clark sat at my feet in his car seat covered by an umbrella. It was super funny looking he was like an umbrella rock.

3 comments:

Chantelle said...

What fun! Looks pretty soggy, though! Good for you for braving the wet weather...come on, spring, let's have you here to stay!

One Awesome Girlie! said...

Oh my goodness! So Adorable! Such a fun COLD day!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Looks like such a freezing day! I forget that not everyone is having 92 degree weather right now. Fun day!