Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hospital or Spa


Well its coming closer!!!! We have just a little over a month and a half until the due date. So in preparation we have started taking lamaze classes at the hospital we are delivering in. It is called Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies. It is an amazing place, but the most unique hospital I have ever been too. The building looks like something out of Star Wars and the rooms look like something from the Grand Floridian. It comes complete with Vallet Parking, Pre-Regstration, Hospital Concierge (in case I need to upgrade my linens and robes, specialize my gourmet menus, reserve a private greeting area, make transportation arrangements, restaurant selection, driving directions and much more.) "There are also other services to pamper and revitalize me during my stay at Winnie Palmer Hospital." :-) We chose our doctor and decided to deliver based on on his reccomendation. It is about 30 minutes away.
Andrew is actually very excited to deliver here, I have a private room with a granite tub, flatscreen TV and a really nice second bed all for him! We had to laugh at the effluent atmosphere, it seems like such a beautiful hospital we might come here again on holiday. I am just so very grateful it is on our insurance!!!



2 comments:

Allison said...

Your Hospital is ridiculous! I can't believe that! Kyle asked if we could go vacation there next time one of us is sick....probably me since it is a Women's facility! ...too bad we don't have insurance yet! Love you!

Devony said...

I think we should all go on vacation to your hospital Kristi! It sounds like fun! At least you'll have a great place to make wonderful memories in! Oh, and we're so glad you're blogging now!