Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Early Mornings



This is what I get to see every morning! (It's the most pleasant site at 6:00 a.m. I've ever seen!) Yep, for those who are interested to know, Kristi gets up at 5:40 every morning to get ready to go in to work, which means that's about when I get to get up too. Exciting right? So, early mornings aren't my favorite, but pretty soon we're gonna be having lots of early mornings (2am, 3am, 4am, etc.) so I guess this is a good chance for me to get ready for that right? Well, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

1 comment:

Devony said...

Kristi, what a perfect job for you. And Andrew, just to let you know, we all feel your early morning pain, for one reason or another. Currently it's because of our baby, although before it was because Kristi would wake us up with her hair and makeup all done at 5 am after a 3 am sleepover. We threw pillows at her and found it minimally effective. she's just too darn cheery. We love you Kristi. :)