Sunday, October 7, 2007

Conference Weekend

Here we are in our Florida apartment, its a little sparce, because we only moved with the things we could fit in the car. But we love it. This Friday will be our first anniversary!!!! Yea, we were hoping to go on a little get away but with our current budget we decided to stay at home.
I can't belive its been a year it has gone by so quickly. I am so happy! Marrying Andrew was by far the best descision I ever made.!!!

We are keeping busy and trying to get everything ready. I cut down my hours at work. I think that will be good for my body. I haven't been feeling very well lately, it is probably just because I have been super tired.

We are so excited it is conference, we have been getting all dressed up and watching it over the internet because I haven't been feeling very well this weekend. But we are hoping we will be able to go to the stake center today and watch it with the rest of our stake. President Eyering is coming here next week and speaking at our stake conference next weekend and Andrew and I will be singing it the chior.

5 comments:

Cori said...

You might not be feeling well, sissy, but you look very pretty in those pictures!

Feel better.

Abby said...

I'm so glad you're finally blogging so I can keep track of you! I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with everthing. I'll be checking often for updates!
Love ya and hope you feel better.

P.S. are you guys going to be out west for Christmas?

mom Lisa said...

I'm glad you have cut down on your work load. I know you love being with the kids, but your "Kid" is telling mommy that she needs to slow down and get ready for his big birthday next month. I know it is hard for you to not be busy doing something, but take the hints from your body and enjoy some quite time relaxing with a good book or movie. I'm sure Andrew would love to watch fairy-tale theater with you!

Allison said...

I echo Cori... you look great! I can't believe that one year is here already! Since I am sure that I will not remember on Friday, Happy A- Day!

Devony said...

Aww, fun! Congrats on your one year! We're glad you and Andrew found each other! Also, I am glad you are cutting back on your hours so we can chat more! Hooray!