Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Counting down....

Yep, it's another pregnancy post!!! And I am sure there will be more through out this week. Andrew and I are doing fabulously! And having so much fun preparing for our future addition to our family.

However I have a thought. Everyone asks me are you to that point where you don't care what you have to do, you just want the baby out. I am assuming what they mean is, Are you so incredibally uncomfortable that you are ready for the pain of labor just so you won't be pregnant anymore? This is where I think I am broken. I love being pregnant, and while I do have moments of uncomfortableness, When Andrew asks "do you want the baby to come today?" My reply is usually "um.. how bout tomorrow" Now don't get me wrong, I can't wait to have him in my arms and I can not wait to see his little face. And though this might sound funny, I am really excited for labor. I have never really had any intense pain before and I am excited to feel the accomplishment of labor, plus I have never really been in a hospital before so that is also a bit of a novelty.
But at the same time I just hope I am not missing some vitally important element, That you need to have that intense feeling that.., !!ITS TIME FOR HIM TO GET OUT! in order to get through labor. And who knows maybe that feeling will come in the next couple of days! Yes I know this is a funny post, but I have funny thoughts!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Like everyone else in the family, Uncle Lynn and I are anxiously counting down the days when there will be three "Hills" in Orlando instead of two. --

Love and hugs to you both!

Allison said...

"Excited to feel the accomplishment of Labor??" ARE YOU CRAZY!!! I love you to pieces and I am glad you have such a positive outlook over the thing most women dread!

Anonymous said...

Krisit you are so cute. Just remember it is okay to have pain medication if needed.

Beattie Family said...

Lots of pain meds. And yes I agree with Alli, you are crazy! but that's a bit part of why we all love you:) Don't worry, you'll have your fair share of pain, at least you might, there is a small percentage of women who do not have a huge amount of pain during labor. And a lot of women, especially those that go into labor early don't feel like they can't wait for the pregnancy to be over, so count your lucky stars, every pregnancy might not be this way. I think you'll do great!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

How great for you, Miss Kristi! I think it's just perfect that pregnancy has been somewhat enjoyable for you. I would rather have it that way then having you in pain! You are going to do great, no matter what your labor pains are like. We are praying for you!