Sunday, November 4, 2007

38 Weeks

The baby has dropped. People tell me I look like I am going to pop, and all I want to do is clean ceiling fans, vacuum and do laundry. I love being pregnant! Yes its true the baby could really come anytime and while I don't feel it is in the imediate future (the next couple of days) I have moments each day that I feel like I am going to explode. Not to mention the crazy dreams, I have been having. I don't know if any of you experienced strange and vivid dreams in your last trimester, but my dreams have been out of control :-) But I am doing so so well and can't wait. We will be bringing the computer with us to the hospital, so hopefully you will have some pitctures for ya'll in the next couple of weeks. We will post again soon!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Wonderful!...better keep posting frequently or else I am going to get worried that you are in the hospital for lack of blogging! Did you find slipper socks?

Abby said...

Such an exciting time. We can't wait for mugshots of baby Hill.

Darci said...

We are so excited for you! It will be so fun to have an addition! Can't wait to meet him!

Darci said...

We want to come and see you when we are there! And, I need ideas of fun things to do... Our family will be there the 30th - 7th. Any ideas or must sees?

Scott said...

We are so excited for you. Hope all goes well.

Cori said...

Kristi - please hop over to the bookclub and leave a comment with a small intro about yourself on the lastest post so that everyone knows who you are.

I am going to send this month's book to you once I finish passing it around here at work, but you might want to wait until the hormones calm down for a few months before you attempt it.