Monday, March 10, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again (actually the Hospital)

Yes, It has been a very cazy week. On Friday I was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and Luke has RSV. he was admitted into the hospital on Friday and we are hoping that we might be able to leave tomorrow. He is doing well, and we have lots of very cute hospital pictures. But we forgot our camera cord so I will have to ad them later. He has mad ehuge improvements since yesterday and has just needed a ittle oxygen every now and then. I am healing an my mom has come down to take care of us while we are here. Life is great and we are doing well, and are so glad we are able to be here where they can take such good care of luke. We will post more again soon!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh! Feel better!

Cori said...

Saddle, hospital ... as long as you stay away from Omaha I think you will be okay. I'm happy he's home now and that Mom is there to take care of all of you. Jeff and I would be there if we could.

Francine said...

I know now you wouldn't know it, but I had just about as many problems with Richard as you are having with Luke. I know how hard it is, but the Lord will bless you and this trial will soon be over. Know that I love all 3 of you, and if there is anything that I can do please let me know. I do not get on the computer every day so pick up the phone and let me know.

Kailey Boucher said...

Oh, I hope you guys start feeling better soon!
:)
Kailey B.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Hill, I miss you soooo Much! Thats sooo sad! Hope you feel better soon! And when you do, come and visit Lakeview I want to see your little Luke baby!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Hill! I can't wait to see you guys! Hope you feel better! Come visit Lakeview
This is from Haley Monson!