Saturday, March 15, 2008

We are in Idaho Falls!

This is Luke and His Grandpa Bates, he babysits luke each night while we go to the show!

Well, just Luke and I are in Idaho Falls. Andrew has school and work so he was unable to come with us. But Luke sure misses his Daddy and I miss my husband even more! Both Luke and I are doing really well. He was lucky and did not get an ear infection after his RSV, which is common in many babies. We have been keeping him inside and it is so good to see our little man's personality coming back. I, however, have not been having as speedy of a recovery. After I finished the antibiotic, my fever was gone but I'm still frequently having coughing attacks that can be painful, and usually result in me losing my lunch. But we are so grateful that we are all feeling better.





We are here visiting my little sister, Kim, who is the lead in the District Musical this year. They are doing Bye Bye Birdie and she is so stinkin' cute. She plays Kim Macafee and I am so proud of her. She is amazing and looks so beautiful on stage. She wears a lot of my costumes, and I almost cry every night!!!!

But nothing makes her happier than to play with her nephew. We have a little to much fun. Here we are, my mom, kim and I off camera playing with Luke. These might all seem the same to others, but we couldn't choose just one because we thought they were all so cute!







Here are some of our cute Idaho Pictures! (At the request of Aunt Cori.) This is a new sleeper Luke's Grandma Bates gave him. I love it. It makes his legs look so long. He is getting so big. And here he is in his dino outfit, we have way to much fun!







11 comments:

Cori said...

Aunt Cori LOVES everything about this post! I wish I was there with you guys!

Cori said...

PS - Is that nightstand in Kim's play picture the nightstand from my bedroom?!?

Kailey Boucher said...

Those videos are so cute!!! I love Luke!

- Kailey B.:)

Allison said...

Wow. Kimberly looks so much like you back in the high school play days! I wish i was there to see it all!

Lynn and Shelly said...

Ooooohhhh what a handsome little guy! Kim you are amazing and as beautiful as ever; and my .... what a handsome granpa! - - :)

Aunt Shelly

Anonymous said...

Yep cori it came from your room!

Cori said...

HA! I don't know why I find that so funny and jolting, but I do. I was just looking at that picture, enjoying how cute my baby sister looked, when suddenly my past flashed before my eyes. (cue some sappy music.) I probably haven't actually seen that nightstand from my childhood bedroom in 9 years - I guess it's not really mine anymore, huh? I miss all you guys.

Nicole Hunter said...

What a little sweetheart! I'm glad he's feeling better, but I hope you feel better soon too!

Francine said...

Andrew is growing so fast. Kim looks lovely, but not as beautiful as she looked during the play. I just cannot say enough about how great she is.

Charisa and Trent said...

he's so beautiful!!!! I can't believe you were in IF I totally miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt and Joni said...

Hello Kristi,
Just stopping in to say hello. I was talking to Devony last night and she told me you had a blog - and HERE IT IS. Thought I'd let you know that my little family is moving to Casper, WY for the next year, so if we have a friends Christmas Party this next year, we are TOTALLY coming.
Your baby is very cute, give your family my best.