Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy Day


Well today we started a much needed bath .
Well today we spent the day running errands and getting all of the invitations ready for my sisters Baby Shower!!!!! Yea for Cori, I am not so very creative but I thought the invitations turned out nicely. But like I promised my sister. Pictures every day, tomorrow I will put on some of me but I didn't take any..

Luke started squash yesterday, he decided he liked the spoon almost as much.


Oh.... did I mention my son turns 6 months tomorrow:-)

7 comments:

Cori said...

Yea for new pictures!

You are very creative, Kristi, and the invitations turned out really well!

Happy birthday to both our kids!

Allison said...

I left you a message on your phone... call me!

Cori said...

I think we are owed some more pictures ...

Lynn and Shelly said...

Very, very cute pictures Kristi. Luke seems to be getting cuter with every picture taken, so you'd better keep the pictures coming. :) We love you ...

Kailey Boucher said...

LUKE IS SO CUTE!!!
I love the new background!!

Devony said...

ha ha! Everyone mocked me for covering up Sydney in the bath like that! I say great job! What a little chubbers that boy is! Looks like you're having fun!

Devony said...

also I love the new blog background!