Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Happiest Anniversary on Earth!!!!!


Last Wedsnday began as any other day for me until Andrew came to pick me up from work around noon. I turned to him and said "where's the baby?" and his reply was priceless. "At Grandma's, we've got to hurry we only have an hour to make it to the airport.
We are going to Orlando!"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I can't even explain how much I love this man! He had gotten work off for me, rescheduled appointments, worked out child care and everything so that we could spend a whole week celebrating our anniversary at the Happiest Place on Earth. He took me back to the place we met, fell in love, dated, and had our baby.
He took me home.

This will be a very long fun detailed cronicle of the most amazing trip I have ever taken in my
life. Feel free to skip the text and scroll through the pictures.
But to sum it up, it was amazing.

So it began with a mad crazy rush to the Salt Lake airport but we arrived with plenty of time to spare. I was in shock the whole way. But by far my favorite moment was when we
where on shuttle from the parking garage and the driver turned around and asked Andrew and I if we were
eloping! HAHAHA I love it. So we took a picture.

We arrived in Orlando around 9:30 at night. It was a
beautiful 89 degrees and very very humid. I loved it. I started singing (really signing) about drinking in the amazing air. I LOVE humidity- I love to drink the air. Love it, love it, love it. So I was still kind of in shock at this point and couldn't help my self I had to sing out my Love of Orlando.

Next we met our rental car she was named "Focus" for obvious reasons. But I loved her she was a symbol of our vacation. Oh, look what a romantic little car she was :-)

So after that was all set up we set out for Mark's house.
Mark is an amazing man who was Andrew's boss on his internship and someone who has become one of our most fabulous friends. He helped Andrew set everything up for the trip and we LOVE him. His house was beautiful and we stayed in his guest room our first night there.
It was so romantic and Mark had lit candles all around. Isn't it a beautiful room? Thank you Mark, for everything!!!!!!!!!!!

After we got to Mark's house I received my next big surprise.
We would be staying in the King Suit at the Coronado Springs resort on Disney Property!!!! AAHHHHHH! I have never stayed on property like this before. It was AMAZING!



The next morning we got up and went to EPCOT.

It was our first day and we were ecstatic to be back at Disney. We started by getting some food in Mexico. If you have never eaten there you need to. It is in the pyramid and it is so romantic. Loved it. But first we were serenaded with a love song for our Anniversary.
Too cute. They were amazing. It was so fun, and inside we ate duck tacos and had Pina Coladas. YUMMMM!!! Then we went on the Mexico ride and had to take a picture of our feet because they where just to stinking cute!

So we spent the rest of the morning at EPCOT and checked into our suit around 4 PM. Oh my goodness, it was INCREDIBLE!





This is the front room and this is the bedroom. I loved it, It was such a nice relaxing place to stay. Basically it was just the icing on the cake.
So after we were all checked in we headed to Disney studios for the secong half of our first day. Click here to read all about it!

5 comments:

Cori said...

I love all the pictures and I am so glad you guys had this fun time. You deserved it.

Love you!

(And TOTAL props to Andrew)

Megan said...

Wow your husband is so romantic. It's like a dream come true! Congratulations on your anniversary, looks like it was wonderful!

Allison said...

Holy Smokes!!! What a wonderful surprise!! I love it!! Happy Anniversary!

Aubrey Jane said...

I LOVED that you wrote all about it and even wanted to hear more, I am soooo happy and excited for you I can hardly stand it!!! What a fabulous way to celebrate your years together :) Yay for you two, for love and for Disney!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

So great to see you!