Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Happpiest Anniversary on Earth- Part #2


(This is part 2 of the documentation of the most amazing trip I have ever taken- I am picking up where my previous post ended. Once again feel free to skip the text and scroll through the pictures:-) Click here to hear about our trip from the beginning.

We had only been in Orlando for less than 24 hours but around 5 PM we left our resort and headed over to the Disney Studios. I was ready to play and EAT. Eating was a very important part of this vacation. So we started off with pictures of us on the tram. Happy! When we got into the park we stopped at my favorite store,The Disney Antique Shop (it is directly to your left as you come into the studios) Following the antique shop we meandered around until it was time to get down to buisness and ride some rides. You see, the last time we lived in FL I was very pregnant the entire time and was unable to go on most rides, especially roller coasters. So these where a priority. But first we grabbed a bite to eat at a place that we had never been. Toy Story's PIZZA PLANET.
It was really fun. We liked it a lot. It wasn't there when we moved so it was a new fun adventure. We played a little more in the park and received our second serenade on the boulevard. We loved all the Happy Anniversary songs.
So at this point we made a B-Line for the Rockin' Roller Coaster.
Yes, I love this ride and it had been a good 3 years since I had been on it. So we waited in our first real line for it.



We got bored and took pictures with our tickets. I got Minnie and he got Donald. Ahhhh cuteness. And at last we got on and had an amazing ride. I really do love that ride.

But it started to get dark and we decided to go to the new ride we had never seen...
Toy Story Mania. Fun Fun Fun.

We loved this ride but once again we had a rather long wait so you get to experience our line pictures.


Then with all the parks closed it was off to Down Town Disney.
I love down town.
It is just a neat place to be. We had to have our classic sandwich at Earl of Sandwich and we had to stop by the Ghirardelli shop to get our free chocolate. It was a peanut butter night- Thats a good sign :-) And then it was off to the Christmas Shop, the World of Disney and Once Upon a Toy. And of course we had to take the classic pictures. I have so many memories in this place. I came on my first College Program in 2001-2002. Back in 2004-2005 and then back in 2007-2008. CRAZY! Not much has changed in Down Town, I love it. So this concludes my first day in Florida. I remember laying down that night and thinking "this can't be real" It was an awesome surprise, Andrew is amazing.
(Thus ended the first day at of the best Vacation of my life. To read about the next day click on this post.)

5 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I love Downtown Disney! It's the best!

Jill said...

that is a huge surprise....i love romantic surprises. I 'm so happy for you

Charisa and Trent said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Love it! Love it! Love it!
I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Kjersti said...

YOUR POSTS MAKE ME SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! Oh and by the way, Rockin' Roller Coaster is my favorite too!!!

Alex said...

I <3 DISNEY!!! (just out of curiosity, how do you get the green backround? i love it!) Sounds like you had a great time! Have fun!