Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dear Daddy!!!!

Dear Daddy,

We miss you. Mommy and I have had lots of fun here in Idaho, but we wish you were here. And I am sure you miss me. So I thought I would write to you and tell you what we have been doing. This is a picture of me and Mommy after church today. I was great at church and super tired when we got home. I threw up all my pizza and mom decided to put me straight to bed. But I got to take Grandpa's Tape Measure with me (its my new favorite toy). Mom has kept me super busy, mostly inside because it has been raining whole lots.. But we are still having a lot of fun adventures. My favorites is The Mall. I love to walk around it. But the very very best part is the Play Area- there are toys!!! I know where they are in the mall and if we don't walk that way I through a huge tantrum. We have also gone out to eat a few times.
We went to a Diner and to Applebees.
As you can see, I always need to have MY spoons to play with.
I am having lots of fun playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house too...
Playing the Piano.Picking my Favorite Flower. I LOVE dandelions!














And of course, being super Duper Silly!!!
I love you Daddy and I miss you so so so much. Come and play with us soon!

Love,
Luke and Mommy




8 comments:

Chantelle said...

AWW! I know this is a post for Andrew, but I loved it, too!

Allison said...

Even though you missed Daddy, I LOVED having you around! :)

Cori said...

Luke looks so grown up in these pictures!

Kayla said...

Dear friends,
I miss you guys. But I'm glad you're having fun in Idaho. When you get back in town we need to get together for a play date.
Love,
Me :)

Natalie Monk said...

I thought I saw you on Sunday at church up here in Idaho, and I probably was right! I should have said hi! Your little family is so super cute! Luke is adorable!!

Natalie Monk said...

I thought I saw you on Sunday at church up here in Idaho, and I probably was right! I should have said hi! Your little family is so super cute! Luke is adorable!!

Jenni said...

OH my your little man looks so grown-up!! And congrats on a new little one that will be coming your way! Glad to see that you guys are sooo good.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I LOVED seeing both of you!!! We miss you three so much!