Monday, June 7, 2010

The Cabin! Playmill! and Friends!

This is my favorite place on Earth.
Seriously, it is.
It's my happy place.
And this weekend I was able to share it with my favorite people!
Let me introduce them to you...

Andrew
He loves the cabin too!
Did I mention I love this man?

Amy, Chuck, Hillary, Tavnir
This is one of my favorite groups of people in the entire world. We get together every Thursday for Office Night. But Amy, Hillary, Tavnir and I all worked at the Playmill Theatre in West Yellowstone so we decided to take a little trip together and visit our beloved Playmill family. Their shows are amazing this year. Go and see it, you will love it. It was such a fun trip. We ate tons, stayed up way to late, and basically had an amazing trip. Best travel buddies ever.

Luke

cutest kid ever.
This was Luke's second time to the Cabin. So we had to take lots of pictures of him...
Standing
Walking
Running Away
Watching
LookingThrowing RocksExploring
Thinking
Playing in the Mud!

7 comments:

Cori said...

Although I loved seeing these pictures, they made my heart ache for the cabin.

Allison said...

I have some good memories at that cabin too....remember our makeovers and dress up times? *sigh*

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Awww! It looks like you had an amazing time! Much love to you guys.

Kayla said...

Boys are so funny! We spent a few hours up Provo Canyon over the weekend and Brennan was happy to throw rocks in the river for over an hour. Of course, Brice was there right next to him throwing rocks, too. I guess some things never get old!

Anonymous said...

I remember that cabin. I think I almost died there once :)

Teresa Gashler said...

:)

Binns Family said...

I remember going to the cabin too. I bet you love taking your family and having great memories.