Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Idaho Falls Zoo

DeAR AunT CoRi-
I VisITEd thE zOo yoU woRKeD at in hIgh School. i tOOK pictuRES foR yoU. i hOpe liKe tHem.

loVe, Luke
Luke likes the Zoo but usually he would rather watch the other children than the animals. Luckily when my mother and I took Luke to the Idaho Falls Zoo last month, school hadn't ended so Luke had few distractions from the many exotic animals at the Tauphuas Park Zoo. But in truth it is a super cute little zoo for a town the size of Idaho Falls. My sister Cori worked at the gift shop there while she was in high school. I have lots of happy memories of this Zoo. Like putting your head in the lion drinking fountain. Luke didn't want a drink but I had to take a picture of him with it.but Luke liked the monkeys...didn't care to much about the penguins... and loved the birds walking around
But the best part was....
The Petting ZOO
Yes this petting zoo was awesome complete with a Yak, Chickens, two Donkeys and Luke's personal favorite the SHEEP

1 comment:

Ami said...

I think I have pictures of Kim with that same goat.