Friday, July 30, 2010

Clark Cannon Hill

Clark Cannon Hill
July 26, 2010
9:29 P.M.

7 lbs 14 o
z
22 inches

Basically it was wonderful, everything was wonderful. It was such a special experience with a very special little boy. I am so excited to write all about it! However, I got sick in the hospital and it has taken me a little longer than I expected to get up and running. Or up and walking :-) Sooooo tonight I will just post a short post with lots of pictures and a couple of highlights like...

GETTING A NAME
He went from this... to this...
Its good to have a name!
GOING HOMEMEETING BROTHERLuke wasn't a big fan of the whole situation. But he did get a balloon from his Aunt Cori, and that made everything better!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute! And you look radiant! :)

Sian said...

So are SO beautiful Christy! I wanted to tell you when we visited you in the hospital how radiant you look. Congratulations again.

Allison said...

YEAH!!! I love that you named him Clark! Now I won't have to be sad when we can never use the name because I will have a little Clark in my life! :) I hope that you are feeling a little better and up to moving around more! Thanks for the updates!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

So wonderful. Thank you again for letting us come visit you. It was the highlight of my week to see my beautiful friend and her baby. Loves to you!

Chantelle said...

That's a great name! I agree, you look glowingly beautiful, as always! Congrats on another wonderful son to add to your family! I hope to see you again soon!

Jaimie said...

He's adorable Kristi! Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well. What a sweet little one.

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Yay! Congrats on your new little adorable addition to your family! You're all looking so good! By the way, I found your twin sister up here in Salt Lake in my ward! She is also due with a little boy (her second boy) in Nov.! Now that we're all in Utah we'll have to meet up sometime! Love you guys!

JenErik said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful little family you have. Krisi you're amazing.