Saturday, August 7, 2010

What we have been up to...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while things have been busy but wonderful!So here is what we have been up to...
Lots of sleeping
Clark has been a great little sleeper up until the past couple of days...
Sometimes he doesn't want his picture taken.
Sleeping with Grandma
Sleeping with Mommy
Sleeping with Grandpa
Lots of playing

Luke
I love this kid!Luke has spent a lot of time at home playing with his toys. He is so cute.


He loves to play with the baby doll but he doesn't care for the real thing

Andrew and I
Andrew and I went out for the first time since Clark was born this week. We went to our friends Goodbye Party.
We will miss you Megan and Ben!
Clark

Clark prefers sleeping to playing so I didn't have many pictures for this section.
I can't believe he is almost 2 weeks oldFirst Tummy Time (this is a very long very boring video)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! I am glad that you guys are doing so well! I had to laugh at the post below...it is always that grandmas to put shoes on the babies!

Aubrey Jane said...

Kristi, you look amazing! Clark is so darling :)

Chantelle said...

Little Clark is a darling! I love all the wonderful pictures you got of him, especially the progression of sleeping pictures...haha! It's fun to see Luke having a great time, too. You look bee-yoo-ti-ful! Miss you!