Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amazing

A-mazing. Yep my kids are amazing. Especially this one.
I am so proud of them. Life is good here. So much has been going on. Luke is having a lot of breakthroughs, both small and large. Last week we had successes with both feeding and sensory therapy. So we have been working really hard at integrating sensory therapy into our all-day routine. And we have been having success. For example, last night Luke wanted to get in the bath tub. (this is a big deal) This morning we had a two hour session with the sensory OT and it was wonderful. He did so well, he didn't want to leave. And when we pulled up to the building he just kept saying. "Taw's... Taw's" which is how he says toys. I was so so so amazingly thrilled that he wanted to go in. He is so scared of doctor offices, I am glad he thinks Orem Pediatric Rehab is just a place to play with toys. So along with his therapy we have been doing lots of new actvities. Like swinging. This is his new car swing. Oh how he loves the car swing :-)
And my cute friend Megan and her son creed introduced Luke to side walk chalk. He can't get enough of it!And last Saturday night when daddy didn't have rehearsal we did one of Luke's favorite activities. A run around the mall. While we were their we found this little gem for 3.99$ in the Disney Store. Ludwig Van Drake. We love the old-school Disney characters. So we had to add it to Luke's Disney collection.Oh and then there is my other amazing child. He has been such a champ coming to all of Luke's appointments with me and being an absolute angel. Did I mention he is 2 Months. Crazy. And let me tell you a little about my 2 month old. He can roll over. He is hugenormous, almost 15 lbs, Weight 98%, Hight 95%. He also has the cutest smiles but is avid I should never catch it on Camera.Oh how I love this chubby boy!

(This video is long with not much in it. But I put it up for Grandma)

4 comments:

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Love that everything is going so well for you! So happy!

Allison said...

YEAH! That is great news for Luke. I know firsthand how tough it can be to work all of the therapy stuff into daily life and it takes a lot of time! Good for you!

Kayla said...

Hooray for Luke! I sure miss his sweet kisses! Clark is so cute and so big!

Amy said...

Yay!! So glad to see both your boys doing so well. I think of you lots, and hopefully I'll get to see you soon. Keep your head up my dear, you are raising a beautiful little family :)