Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lets Play a Game

Yay!!!!! We Have the Internet Again!!!!!
So lets play a game. How bout catch up with the Hills. I'll go first.
Where's Luke?
I think it is funny how he is virtually hidden. Got to love moving!
Next game?
Where in the world are Kristi and Andrew?

Andrew went on a buisness trip the day after we moved into the house. So the boys and I went and stayed with his parents for a few days. Luke had had such a rough couple of days. His crib had been taken apart and he was sleeping on his mattress in our front room. So the first day we got there he was pretty tired. I don't know if you can see, but he isn't even kneeling. All his weight is resting on his arms. Poor kid! But the next morning we got up and went to the zoo with Grandma, Aunt Heather, Aunt Melanie and Bronco. Grandma bought Clark this super cool hat and even took Luke on the Carousel. It was an exciting day. Then we went to see my grandpa and Grandma in North Ogden. I love my grandpa. I was so happy he was able to meet Clark and I was able to get pictures with him and both my boys. So Andrew got back and we are slowly getting situated into our new home. Every room is like 60 % done. So I don't have any pictures yet of the inside. (I will post those soon) But we love the house. I love the windows and the space. It is a good home. It has a wonderful feeling inside. Oh and we LOVE the backyard. It is like Luke's on personal haven. Everyday at 11 when Clark takes his morning nap we go out. We swing, run and Luke digs in the dirt. Yep he loves it.Andrew is super busy with rehearsals for The Scarlet Pimpernel at the Hale. I am keeping busy with unpacking the house. Luke is busy taking apart things I unpack.

Hmm... Last Game?
How bout look at my cute baby!
Clark is busy being the biggest bestest baby ever. He has grown soooo large. He is an amazing eater and has just started sleeping from 1:00am -7:30am. I am so proud. He has also started smiling, well it was almost a month ago. But it is adorable. It's a happy hilltop!

4 comments:

K. C. said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Luke asleep halfway on the couch! Too funny! What a fun backyard you have! :)

Allison said...

YAY! Glad to see you back in the online world again! I am glad you survived Andrew's trip and that the new house is great!

Chantelle said...

Wow, exciting! You're right, Clark has grown LOTS! What a cutie! I also love that sleeping picture of Luke hanging on with his arms...haha! How exciting Andrew is in the Scarlet pimpernel; I've always loved that play and I got to see it last time it was in the Hale (I think it was the beginning of last year...?). It was GREAT! What part is he playing? I hope you're doing great! What city are you guys in now? HUGS!

Teresa Gashler said...

It does look like a happy hilltop :) Glad you have moved into a happy place.