Friday, October 29, 2010

All Hallows Awesomeness

Andrew's work has a costume contest every Halloween.
And guess who won..... My Cute Husband
He reminds me of a Babe, a Babe with the power.


So we only had a little time to take pictures with daddy because he had to get ready for the show. So here we are in the Hale parking lot.
Then I took the kids to our ward's Trunk or Treat. Luke could care less about the Candy, but..

He LOVED watching peter pan.
Clark, well he just loved all the attention he got for being so stinkin' adorable!

4 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

Cuteness! What a darling family.

Megan and Ben Smith said...

How Fun! I love it!

Chantelle said...

AHAHAA! I cracked up when I saw Andrew's picture. Hilarious and well done! You, my dear, look completely darling as Minnie with Clark as your little Mickey...what a good idea! And I think Luke makes a great Buzz. I didn't know Luke didn't care about candy...this is a good thing! haha! Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Andrew! I didn't even recognize you! That is hilarious! You deserved to win! ... You're little growing family is so adorable!