Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eating and Playing!

Clark had his first taste of rice cereal this week. I thought he would love it, because he LOVES to eat. But he didn't. He just liked the attention.However, the next day I found Luke trying to help me. I walked in the room and found Luke trying to stuff Cheerios in Clark's mouth. At least he has started interacting with Clark. Clark loves it. They make me laugh.

This is Luke in the morning when I thought he was sleeping. Just to cute!

The Holidays have been so fun. Andrew and I went out on a couple of super fun dates and had a chance to hang out with some of our favorite friends on New Years. Yay for 2011!This is the Harry Potter 20 Questions game I gave Andrew for Christmas. It's pretty much the coolest thing ever! I'ts shaped like a golden snitch. We are Harry Potter nerds and I love it.

3 comments:

Chantelle said...

I love Clark's pictures and expressions! What a cutie. I'm surprised he didn't like the cereal, too; most babies get pretty excited when they get to eat rice cereal! (; I loved the vids of Luke; what a darling! I really enjoy seeing kids play in their own little world of imagination. I'm so glad you had a great holiday season and got to do fun things with Andrew and friends! You look great; love that picture of you guys!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

You two are so adorable! I'm so glad you are doing well and that Clark and Luke are getting closer. :) Makes me happy.

Amy said...

How fun! Look at all the rogress your sweet boys are making! Happy 2011 is right:)