Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

This Christmas = Awesomeness!
It was our first Christmas to stay at our home and begin to establish our Christmas Traditions.

Christmas Dinner
Clark couldn't really eat with us so he hung out under the tree for a little bit.

We read our Special Christmas Story Book after dinner.
I don't think Clark felt super involvedWatching Muppet Christmas Carol

Christmas Morning

Sorry Mom, These are the best picture I have of the boys together in their matching sleepers.

Clark once again hanging out while we opened presents :-) And then there was the most amazing gift that Cute Husband Andrew got for me!!!
All seven seasons of
ROAD TO AVONLEA Best show ever! Best present EVER! Best husband ever!
Every word of it, truth!
If you haven't seen it you should, sell something you love and buy the series. Did I mention how much I love this show. ahhhhh

4 comments:

Megan and Ben Smith said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Merry Christmas!

Allison said...

Cute bangs Kristi!! I like the idea of having Christmas all to your own family. Maybe one day we will get to do that too! Are you guys in Idaho??? I drove by your parents today and there were some extra cars home. I don't know what you are driving these days.... CALL ME if you are here!

Chantelle said...

What a lovely Christmas! Your dinner and tree are so pretty! And I agree--adorable bangs (I just got mine recut, too, hahha). I thought it was so cute to see Clark just sitting contentedly in his chair and that Luke was so hesitant to open the wrapping paper! Great stuff. I've never seen the Avonlea show but I love the Green Gables movies (except for the awful war one; ugh). Merry Christmas!

Debbie Davis said...

The Muppet Christmas Carol is our absolute favorite holiday film. Try the John Denver and the Muppets Christmas CD for music. It's also our favorite. It has my favorite version ever of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. It's a duet with Rolph and John Denver. Trivia fact: Rolph was Jim Henson's favorite muppet.