Friday, December 24, 2010

Luke's Christmas Program

Luke loves school!! I wish I could explain how many wonderful skills he has developed in the past couple weeks, or how amazing his teacher and aids are. But we will just say he loves it, his teacher is amazing and it is such a good place for him to be!

So here is Luke's very first Christmas Program. He doesn't usually cover his ears when they sing but he didn't like all the parents watching.




I love how much he loves his teacher. He would rather go to her than me :-)

Luke also decided rather than decorating his ginger bread house he would rather hide all the candy inside it. I tried to ice the roof and put a gummy-bear on, but he would have none of it. The candy belongs IN the house.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

CUTE! I am so thrilled he's enjoying school so much; that's such great news. I also love that he wants all the candy inside the gingerbread house...why not? Heheh.

Megan and Ben Smith said...

I love the Gingerbread house thing. Haha. So funny. Made Ben laugh. Also the Jingle Bells video. I love how he grabbed the bell, but still tried to cover his ear. So cute!