Sunday, December 12, 2010

Clark-ness

The last few posts have been all about Luke, so I decided it was time to showcase a lil' Clark-ness. But to be honest there is nothing lil' about him :-)
Clark and I have had a lot more time to play now that Luke is in school. It has been really fun, i forgot what it was like to focus all my attention on an infant. I like it. This week was the Early intervention Christmas Party and Santa was there. Luke does not like Santa, never has. Clark, however, loved the attention.

5 comments:

kimberly said...

That second to last picture of clark.... totally rocking the blue steel

Rosie said...

Allison hates Santa too. I keep thinking that someday I'll get a picture of kids not screaming on Santa's lap... I'm beginning to think that it will be when they're teenagers.

Allison said...

I love Luke's face in the Santa picture!! Clark sure is a cutie!

Chantelle said...

What cute, sweet baby smiles! I'm glad you get to have some one on one time with Clark--that's wonderful!

Jill said...

I think most kids hate Santa until they are older...I love Clark's roly polyness. Chubby babies are so fun.