Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Boys



Happy Birthday!
Yea I love them so much and one is 26 and the other is ONE!!!!!!!!!

My cute boys are both having their birthday this week and since this is my only day with the computer I wanted to do a little post for both of them. Luke's birthday is tomorrow and Andrew's was on Tuesday. So I thought this would be an appropriate time to talk about my cute boys.


First My husband...
Well what can I say about Andrew. Those of you who know him already know he is the nicest guy in the world. But I am so lucky that my husbands main goal in life is to make me happy. I have no idea how I was so lucky to get him for my husband. What can I say? I love him. He also is an incredibly hard worker and is always happy to take out the garbage. He is pretty much my super hero. But lets talk about the important things that make him so wonderful.
-1) He will always finish my plate.
-2) He can talk to anyone anywhere
-3) He has great hair
-4) He makes the best Grits in the world (right after my Grandma Bates)
-5) He tells the best bedtime stories ever!
















Next my son...

Well its hard to say things about someone so dynamic. He never grew out of cuddles and is always willing to snuggle mommy and give his daddy a hug. And is pretty much the greatest Baby ever!!! But on top of all that I really have to say how proud of him I am. He is learning so many things and is trying so hard with everything we are working on. He never gives up. He teaches me to be a better more patient person. Lets talk about what make him so great.

-1) As a baby, he has always had a very clear personality. For an example, he will always tell you when he doesn't want to be in a picture:-) I took this on Sunday , I just wanted to take a picture but he wanted to play- not sit on Mommy's lap. I love his face.
-2) He has the best hair ever!!!
-3) He can locate anyone's food and get into it. Note Morgan's fruit loops he discovered while we were in the bathroom.
-4) He can say DAD
-5) He has mad crazy piano playing skills.



I won't post quite as much because his birthday party is tomorrow. And we will post many more pictures!

Andrew schedule has been beyond crazy this past week. He has been trying to finish his independent study class before Tuesday. It has been a series of crazy sleepless nights but we are going to meet the deadline which means that without any unforeseen tragedies we will be graduating in December for sure. Yea, Andrew is so excited for or Thanksgiving break... ah sleep.





2 comments:

Ami said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. I can't believe Luke is already one. Love you!!

Devony said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to them both!