Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


On Halloween Luke and I went with our friends to trick-or-treat at the Provo Town Center. Rosie and Brian dressed their daughter, Allison up as purple monster. Pretty much the cutest purple monster ever! And it was very entertaining. I think they were most interested in seeing all the other kids dressed up. It was neat to watch Allison figure out that if she said "treat" or held out her bucket people put stuff in it. She then discovered a sucker in her bucket and preceded to eat through the wrapper without mommy's help. It was so messy-fun I had to post a picture.




Then we went back to their house and made yummy pizza's, apple cobbler and played CSI the board game. (its a very long board game) It was really fun and so low key. But the best part of the whole night is that Luke fell asleep at 6:30 and slept in the pack-n-play until we went home at 11:30. Happy Halloween all!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Hey cute halloween pictures! I just wanted to let you know I haven't been able to find any printable coupons for the tea online but you might try asking some neighbors if they get the papers and see if they have some of the 10/5 papers. Also, my sister gets like 12 newspaper inserts every week from just random people giving them to her and I just emailed her and told her if she wasn't using those coupons to mail them to me. You could get ALOT of tea for FREE if she sends those coupons and then you could just drink your tea every night and dream away!! :) I'll let you know what my sister says. Also, look back on my blog tomorrow. There is a GREAT deal for diapers that I didn't catch the first time I looked through the paper. The post tomorrow will explain it all.

Devony said...

I love Luke's green monster costume! How awesome that he fell asleep! It's the best when that happens! Love all the pics!

Lynn and Shelly said...

I didn't know that I had such cute 'turtles' as family members ... and might I say, they are the cutest turtles ever!!!! :) Oh, I did like the purple monster too!

Rosie said...

yeah! Cute photos. Sure glad we get to be friends. =)

Jamie said...

Oh my word... adorable little monster! He is getting SOOO big! I can't wait to see him again!