Monday, December 1, 2008

"I don't want to take a picture, I just want my book!"



For Thanksgiving we drove up to Andrew's parents to celebrate. But while were finishing things up, we set Luke in the middle of the floor with his very favorite book, "Mirror Me Baby Einstein". He was dressed all cute so we thought a book was the best option for the moment. But before we left I wanted to take a few pictures. Alas, Luke did not take kindly to having his book taken away. He decided that he did not want to have his picture taken. So in the end we got a little smile when we held up the book in front of him. But the little stinker closed his eyes.

















We're doing great, applying for jobs and getting ready to graduate in two weeks!!! Yea! We are also excited for my Mom to come up this week. I am getting my tonsils out of Thursday, so she will be staying for a week or so to help me with Luke.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I love his personality in these pictures! And I also love that his first birthday present was a sing along stage... training a future Disney performer eh? Good luck with your surgery... we will be in SLC on Sunday for the Christmas Devotional, but they moved our PCMC appts. to the following week due to finals.

Binns Family said...

How fun. That was one of Brad favorite books as a baby. I hope all goes well with your tonsil removal.

Devony said...

2 weeks! Oh my gosh I can't believe it! That is so awesome! We need to chat again! Luke is such a funny little guy! I love how he's getting to know so much what he does and doesn't want! Sydney's also become fairly defiant - it's a funny stage!

Anonymous said...

awww! you guys are so cute!!
- Kailey :)

Lynn and Shelly said...

You'll be in our prayers Kristi during your surgery and that you'll have a swift recovery period.

Love you three!!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Andrew, Hey hows it going. Man its been a while. I can't believe you guys have a baby. What are you up to? Feel free to check out our blog at bosecrew.blogspot.com