Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Christmas!!

For Christmas we went up to Idaho to spend time with my family. We had a wonderful time. Luke especially loved all the attention by his grandparents. We played the first couple of days and had a beautiful dinner on Christmas Eve. Luke loved dinner. He is very fond of mashed potatoes and vegies. At one point he lost a mouthful and it stuck to his chin for the rest of the meal. We thought it was so funny we had to take a picture. He was confused at what we were laughing at. But he was so good. That night we read the Christmas story and open our family gifts Luke got this rocker form his grandparents. But we also added something new this Christmas. Grandma and Kim bought Luke a very cute Santa suit we had a lot of fun with that on Christmas Eve. It was so funny. I have probably 50 or 60 pictures of him in his little suit. Fun Fun Fun. Then we had a lovely Christmas morning, luke got mad crazy fun presents, I got my apron and Andrew and I got snow tires. That was a blessing because we had a rather terrifying ride home the next day with really bad roads:-) But we are home safe! And excited to enjoy the rest of the holidays here in Provo. Andrew is officially graduated. We are still looking for a job so if anyone hears of any openings in PR let us know.







11 comments:

Kailey Boucher said...

:)

Cori said...

Kristi,

Like every year, I especially missed you on Christmas Eve.

The upshot this year was that no one tried to dump a bucket of nails on my head. Hope the same went for you as well.

Lynn and Shelly said...

By way of your blog, it sounds like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. Luke must take after his Uncle Lynn and Aunt Shelly when it comes to potatoes. Any potato will do! ;o)

We will look around the Chicagoland for a PR position.

We love and miss you.

Allison said...

Your apron is super cute! I was sad we missed your guys...maybe one year we can all coordinate travel plans!

Cori said...

KRISTI- YOUR CELL PHONE IS IN YOUR DIAPER BAG. GET IT OUT, CHARGE IT, AND CALL ME.

Love, your sister in Chicago.

Devony said...

Luke has the same blowing ball toy that Sydney does! Does he like it? She's terrified of hers! Fun pics! Glad you had such a great Christmas!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Isn't Christmas the best? Family and Christmas make it just triple the goodness!

Ami said...

We have been up to the cabin for New Years Eve. It was wonderful, beautiful, and everyone had a good time. We missed that your dad could not get up. Snowmobiling was great. The kids could not get enough. Was 15 degrees the day we left, so was a good time to leave. I love the santa suit. It is as cute as your mother said. I remember another potato eater. I cute down the potatoes by half when someone in the family moved to Wisconsin. Can anyone guess who that could be.

Ami said...

I realize that I come off as AMI on her computer, but I find it a little unbelievable that I can't come off as myself on my own computer. Love Grandma Larsen

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see that you are getting along great!

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I love your blog! It's super fun to hear about your little guy's progress. I know you are such a loving, devoted mother! I love this post, especially how your husband is looking at you so adoringly in the pic with you showing your gifts. Have a happy day:).