Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Times

I am so sorry it has been a month. Our Computer is dying and most of our attention is on Andrew's new job, moving at the end of this month and Luke.Hopefully come Sept 1 we will be constantly posting the new goings on in our family.

Andrew loves his job and it is wonderful to see him so happy. I hadn't realized how difficult the last 8 months been. It is so nice to be out of transition. To be independant as outr own little family with our own little steady job. It makes me feel all grown up.
So I started thinking about my childhood which made me think about Andrew's
childhood. So bla bla bla...
I started looking a pictures...
and decided to make this just for Andrew...


A Pictoral History of Andrew and Kristi
with commentary by Kristi
feel free to skip


ahem, we both are silly and have been since birth...
and even at a young age you could see our personalities began to take shape...
Strangely, we have always had a lot in common
we both have mid-80's preschool photos...

we both loved toys...
check out my way cool Strawberry Shortcake Dolls. I had the huge strawberry house, you know the one from the movie.
Yep I know your jealous
we both loved presents...
Once again check ou the awesome 80's toys in these pictures. My personal favorite is the JEM doll on my left.

and we both wore A LOT of overalls
and
both had sisters.













Who also wore A LOT of overalls.
I had to put in the one with Cori and I because of those sweats and boots. I Love it!
















Later in life we both participated in many oranized sports
However, sports marked the beginning of the awkward stage for Kristi...
click on it to see a bigger picture it's horrible
Andrew's awkward stage began a little later...
and wasn't half as bad as Kristi's

But we both went to High school...












And turned 19...
And turned 21...


And turned 23...

And Turned 25.
And turned 27
Hello #2


The End!!!!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

you're too cute Kristi. And by the way, you have looked exactly the same your whole life. And its a good thing you got rid of your hammer pants. Love the picture of your in the OR with Luke.

Bethany said...

I love you two :)

Heather said...

Loved this post!

Allison said...

Moving....where are you moving to? Did you find a house? I loved the photos...remember the white sweat pants and soccer practice matching hair ribbons? Oh dear. I hated you in those days cause I just didn't understand....now we can laugh at it all! I should dig out those photos!

Cori said...

It's cruel that you included that picture of the sweats/boots combo---cruel!

Jill said...

you are so cute together. I'm happy about andrew's job. And when are you moving and to where?