Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lil' Man

Look at this kid? I can't get over it, he is so funny. I realized it has been a little bit since I posted Luke pictures so...... Surprise today's the day!:-) First, Luke has grown completely out of all his church attire. So rather than the multi-colored collard shirts and jeans we went to Kid-to-kid and got him a real church outfit. Isn't he hansom? He looks so grown up.
Life has been pretty fabulous for us lately, despite the frequent recurring respiratory virus Luke can't seem to shake. But he has been a trouper and has braved the frequent suctioning and nebulizing like a champ. It is funny how routine it become after a while. But despite the virus he hasn't slowed down. He is enjoying a new sense of mobility with his mad crazy pull up and cruising skills and has learned to open bags and pull things apart. (thus the following pictures) Needless to say he keeps us on our toes. But it doesn't seem to matter what he does he looks up at you with that impish smile and you can;t help but love him!







He gets a great amount of joy in his two new favorite games. "Can I have it" (give a toy to mommy and then she gives it back) and "Peek-a-Boo"(he holds a book in front of his face and pulls it down and we yell Peek-a-Boo). Peek-a-Boo is super funny because most of the time he tries to do it fast and just end up hitting his face with the book. I laugh every time. Throw that in with book reading and a tantrum and you have got our daily routine. Its fun to see this little personality begin to blossom.
He definitely knows what he wants. He always keeps me on my toes. Last night before I put him to bed I was sitting on the couch typing. He came up and stood next to me and the next minute I look over and he had fallen asleep. Standing Up! I had to document it. He was snoring and everything.
And the next movie is of him singing along to American Idol. I had no idea what he was doing with his tongue but I thought it was hilarious and had to share. (Sorry the videos are dark)
But he's my favorite little person and I love the time I get to be with him. It is amazing to watch him change and grow. I can't believe he is 15 months.

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

Kristi -- Your little boy is SO adorable. I can't believe that he fell asleep standing. How cute is that.

Allison said...

HA HA! I love that he fell asleep standing!! Hope that he doesn't have a tendency for sleep walking later in life! And I love his Sunday clothes... very handsome!

Lynn and Shelly said...

You are so handsome and happy Luke! We love you and are so proud of you and all of your accomplishments.

Devony said...

Love the pics and video! MY fave is where he is asleep! Love it!