Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today is Alli-day

Hey all, a while back I did a little post about my best friend Alli and her son Grant. Grant is coming into the world tonight or tomorrow with a congenital heart defect called HLHS. She is one of the most amazing people I know and really means the world to me. We have been friends ever since junior high and pretty much inseparable through high school. She is that friend that it doesn't matter how long it has been since the last time you talked you pick right back up again where you left off. She has been there for me through pretty much everything and I love her for it! If you could all keep her and little Grant in your prayers I would greatly appreciate it!
Isn't she the cutest pregnant lady ever. I stole this picture off her blog (hope you don't mind Alli) I just love it. She always had the prettiest hair out of all of us, even in high school. Yep I love her:-)

I have lots of other news and picture to post but this has been on my mind all day.

1 comment:

Lynn and Shelly said...

Wow! It's amazing. Both you and Cori have an 'Ali' or Alli' in your life. Maybe that's the key to being a good friend, Allie!!! :)

We will keep Alli and your young family in our prayers.