Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Falling into Place...



Wow it has been a journey, but our little one is 4 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe it. Things are starting to get all cleared up medically. The neuraligist thinks that he was premature by a couple of weeks and that might have been what was wrong. So we have to get a follow up EEG in February and we went into the endocronologist today. He put Luke on a supplament for his thyroid. It is more of a procaution than a need. But we will be seeing another endocronologist as soon as we move back to Utah. It is all overwhelming. But my anxienty for his health is getting better and better. Oh my goodness he has been cranky all day. But hey, now we know he can cry :-)

I have a friend who had her baby a month before I did. She came over the other day and we just talked, it was great. Here our some pictures of that day. Luke and his "girlfriend" Daisy ( note the matching car seats). WE didn't mean to dress them in blue and pnk but hey it made for a super cute picture! The young women in our ward decided they were going to get married:-)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Daisy and Luke look like the perfect angels.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Kristi, I am so jealous! Luke looks like such an adorable young man. What a doll! I love you!

Allison said...

Happy One month Luke! Can't wait to see you guys when you are back. Call us if you ever make it a little further North and we will meet you somewhere!

Scott said...

Kristi,

Luke looks so stinkin' cute! I love that he has all kinds of Disney stuff. I'm also surprised you didn't name him Mickey. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those Pictures are so cute! I hope we can visit, when you move back to utah!Hoppe you have a GREAT Christmas!!!
Love,
Kailey B.