Saturday, December 1, 2007

So much has happened.


I am so sorry we have not posted in a while but as some of you know it has been a very eventful week. On Wed. evening we went to the emergency room with Luke. He doesn't cry and wasn't waking for his feeding and it took us almost a half hour to wake him up. We where worried he was dehydrated. Well once we brought him into the emergency room, they noticed some needs for concern and we were admitted that night. Actually, we were in the emergency room from about 7pm - 9am and then we were admitted that morning and have been here ever since. We have had many tests done but at this time the doctors still have more questions than answers. But he is eating, gaining weight, and breathing normally. So at this moment he is not in any immediate danger and we really feel he is doing so well. They are looking on doing a few more tests today. So we could leave as early as monday or we could be here a couple of weeks. Crazy hu? I never expected this, but I am learning daily and I love him so very much.

I appreciate so much all of the comments on the blog (Especially the comments from my former students!) and the prayers and fasting of our friends and family. I am nursing so I have not yet left his side at the hospital. But we are at Arnold Palmer Childrens Hospital, which is one of the best pediatric hospitals in the south east united so I feel very confident we are in good hands.

We love you all so much, and will let you know when their is more news!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this round of test will give some better answers. We love you all.

Barb said...

Our prayers are with you and you'll be in my thoughts!

Cori said...

I love you sissy

Anonymous said...

hi mrs hill! your baby is so cute! so are you!!! i miss you so much, infact i think i'll go email you right no!
have a wonderful day!
kailey

Shelly said...

Grandma called the family and has informed us of Luke's condition. As Ami said .. and big sis Cori ... WE LOVE YOU ALL sooo much. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you, Andrew, Kristi, Luke & Lisa ...

Devony said...

We'll pray for you as well! Hopefully you'll get some more answers soon! Let us know how things are going when you can because we all love you!

Abby said...

You'll be in our prayers. We love you guys!

Allison said...

WOW. Just hearing about your guys. Thanks for posting. We fasted for you today and you are in our prayers. I don't want to call and bother, but please call if you need to chat or kill time! Love the free Verizon! We love you guys.

Dave said...

We will tell Patten to speak with Luke as only newborns can. We hope everything works out - let us know if you need help with ANYTHING - especially if it involves Utah stuff that you can't do.

Anonymous said...

Kristi!!
You had your baby/? He is so adorable! I'm so sorry about his health... Hope all is well and he gets better. Your in my prayers. Love you! Good Luck with the little one hope he well get well.

Harper said...

Hi, Kristi!

Congratulations on your new little one! He is adorable!

How are things going for you and your new family? I'm sorry to hear about the long and drawn-out ER visit. That's no good. I just hope things will keep improving for Luke.

We are alive and kicking here in Rexburg. It's getting cold, but it's okay. It's not Christmas without snow!

On another note ... talk to me about getting a job as a writer at Disney ... (when you're not overwhelmed with everything!)

Have a great day!


~ Terrah :)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Oh Miss Kristi and Mr Andrew!
Please let me know if you need anything at all. I am just a 2 hour drive away. If you need ANYTHING, I would be more than happy to help. Please know that your wonderful little family is in our prayers! Luke looks like such an amazingly handsome little guy. WE LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Kristi, He is a beautiful baby! Hope things turn around! You in our prayers.

Jamie Garvin