Friday, December 28, 2007

One week from today!

One week from today Luke and I will be in Utah and about 4 days later Andrew will join us. I would love to see any of you that will be in the area. I will be in Sunset from the 4th to the 8th or the 9th and then after that we will be in Salt Lake until we move to Provo at the end of January.

Luke is growing, and I am so excited my skinny baby is getting fatter :-) Do you see the little wrinkles in his thighs? He is such a good baby. Which is good because our flight to Salt Lake is a little over 6 hours. Thats a long time when you are that little.

Andrew and I are doing well. Andrew is wrapping things up at work, and I just went to the doctor today and got the go ahead to drive and do limited exercises!!! YAY !!

We had a little intimate Christmas with just the 3 of us. And then the next day went to the home of a couple in our ward to play games. Happy Christmas everyone. We are so grateful for all of you, for our friends and family and all the blessings you bring into our lives.

Oh. p.s this is one of Luke's favorite games... He straightens his legs, locks his knees and turns on his side. He will have none of this swaddling business:-)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke is DARLING!
we can't wait till' you guys come back to utah!
-Kailey

Cori said...

Very nice layout Kristi! The blue background is lovely and once you email me that awesome family picture you have hidden at the bottom of the blog and I resize it for you, it will match PERFECTLY with the colors you have chosen.

Beattie Family said...

Hey Kristi, I live in Clearfield, which is right next to Sunset and would love to get together with you while you're here!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Hey sweetie! We are sad that you aren't going to be only 2 hours away, but we are so glad for you and your beautiful family! We love you guys!

Scott said...

He has super cute legs. :)

Shelly said...

Grandma Larsen is so excited for your visit to Utah. Wish we could be there for the reunion as well. We are glad that you are all feeling well enough to travel. Keep safe and know that we love you!

Aunt Shelly & Uncle Lynn

Cori said...

Have a great flight guys!

Cori said...

I'd love to see some cute pictures of Luke with his "super cute shoes - goodbye."

How can you not put something like that up? Maybe Mom needs her own blog. ProudGrandmaOfABabyMillionShoesAndOneBaby.blogspot.com? Tell her I can set it up for her tonight.

Wish I could be with you girls. Love you.

Jill said...

Hi Kristi!
It was so fun to meet you and your adorable baby Luke. I hope he didn't end up getting sick from the plane ride. You guys are so cute and your little family is adorable!!
Keep in touch!

Becca said...

kristi you've got to call me cause i have furniture and even a bed for you guys to use...please call me asap 310-5030 becca

One Awesome Girlie! said...

Kristi, I had such a great time taking Luke's pictures. It is going to be nice to have you close again.

One Awesome Girlie! said...

I told you I would let you know when I got my page started. There is not a lot on it yet, but you can check it out if you like. brooklinephotography.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

How CUTE!!!!!
Love ye, Mrs. Hill!!!
:O)
Amanda Peterson

mom Lisa said...

Kristi,
How are things going? Give me a call when you have a minute. If you have some time, post some of the new pictures of Luke on your blog. love ya mom

mom Lisa said...

Kristi, the info you wanted is "LACE by Louise" in Bountiful, UT. #801-294-5223 Love ya

Cori said...

Kristi -

The answer is the the pink glow bug.

Love, Cori

Kristi said...

JILL KIRK- I can't get on your blog! It sayd that that that name let me know does not exist.