Saturday, December 22, 2007

Moving Home... Utah here we come!


We found a house! Actually my friend Ali found us a little one bedroom house in Provo. We are so excited to move in. It becomes available the middle or end of January so we will be staying with his parents in Salt lake until we can move in. We have moved so much we have always tried to live in a furnished apartments and consequently own no furniture. We are hoping to find furniture to furnish it from a second hand store when we return. However, if anyone has a bed or a dresser, or a couch, they are getting rid of in the Utah or Idaho area please let us know ;-)

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I know Grammy Larsen is excited to see little Luke. Good Luck with the flight.

Anonymous said...

AWW GEE! THATS AWESOME!
hope you love it!
Miss you lots,
Kailey

Becca said...

call me asap...i actually need a place to store my furniture for a while...would you like to use it? i am moving into a house and i need to do this please call me asap! 310-5030

Becca said...

i have a bed, microwave and stand and a tv stand, tables etc... lots of cute stuff but need to store it or let you use it so please call me asap 310-5030

Charisa and Trent said...

I am in love with this picture.
I'm obsessed with my son's feet.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Hill this is Alex Madigan! When are you coming back to Lakeview?!? We miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!