Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Florida Christmas



Wow, it has taken me a whil to post, I am so sorry. But things are gong well and I am adjusting to being a mom. I like it!!!!! Luke is doing so well and growing like cazy! I try to leave the house at least once a day. But because I am unable to drive we have to schedule or be creative in our outings. A week or so ago it was a drive to down town Kissimmee to the Dollar Tree to get decorations for our Christmas. We will be moving that same week so we didn't want anything that we would have to clean up and our budget was less than 10$ so we thought we would go to my favorite consumer hot spot and purchase our decorations. We decorated the tree for 6 $ and got out our stockings. It was fun, my mother had brought us some christmas gifts so we even had something to put under it. We miss the snow and general Christmas atmosphere of home, it's very different in this area becasue of the tourist atmosphere. But we are so excited to have the best Christmas present this year.... Luke! This is his stocking isn't he cute~

2 comments:

Cori said...

I'm glad you got a Christmas tree set up! It goes a long way towards making things feel more festive.

I'm still waiting on the pizza picture ...

Anonymous said...

Awesome! we were just talking about you today in student government!!! we all miss you so much!
Happy holidays;
Kailey