Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Haircuts

Amazing Lunch + Happy Haircut + No Puke = Wonderful Day

So usually we cut Luke's hair in a buzz cut at home. But I really didn't want to fight that battle and he really needed a haircut so... We went to Cookie Cutters in Lehi. It's like 20 mins away but my sister-in-law had recommended it so I thought I would give it a chance. It was wonderful! We walked in and Luke picked out his favorite show (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse).

He picked out a blue car and was amazing. He has been a little nervous around new people since we got out of the hospital but he really loved the girl who cut his hair. Man o man it made me happy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad you liked it! That girl cut Bronco's hair too. She is awesome, and so fast, huh? Glad little man is feeling better too. He is such a little muffin.

Aubrey Jane said...

YAY! I'm glad you had a happy day and his hair cut looks adorable, he is a cute boy!

Cori said...

How cute are you, all pregnant and all?!?

WE get Seth's hair cut at a place like that too. It's the best way to go. Luke looks so dashing with his new hair cut and big boy clothes.

I am getting spoiled with all the blog posts.

Kayla said...

What a handsome little guy! And what a fun place to get a haircut!
Brennan needs to get his trimmed, he has this one lock of hair that grows faster than the rest so he's got this off center little duck tail in the back.

Chantelle said...

Wow, what a wonderful place! I'm so glad you both had a good experience with it; I really love his haircut--so cute. And what great pictures, too!

Lynn and Shelly said...

Naperville has a Cookie Cutter salon for kids. Lynn and I walk by it often and wish they had something like that for the more mature grown-up kids! ;)

I like your sideview too, Kristi! We are so excited for July!!!

XOXOXO

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Yay! He's looking so handsome! So glad he's feeling a bit better, and that you're able to get more out and about. Hope you're doing well! BTW, please don't worry about yesterday! We'll see you soon! And