Sunday, April 4, 2010

Legally Blonde


A Couple weeks ago Andrew and I went to see Legally Blonde the Musical in Salt Lake. Basically it was amazing and made me very happy. It is such a fun high energy musical that you can't help but smile. We had amazingly fantastic seats (thanks to my cute husband) and went with our dear friends Megan and Ben which made it even better. Love it. I can't wait for Lion King, Mary Poppins, and Spamalot. (Yay for tours that come to Utah) Oh this is Megan trying to talk to Baby Hill. I LOVE her:-)

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh how fun. I miss being able to go and see shows frequently! What a fun date night!

Megan and Ben Smith said...

yay! Loved seeing it with you.

Chantelle said...

What a blast! I'll have to see the movie version sometime. by the way...i LOVE your black/white ensemble; so chic and gorgeous!

RSP said...

Yeah, Legally Blonde is cute- but MARY POPPINS?! Incredible. Don't miss it. I've seen it 3 times already. I even like it better than Lion King, B&B, Little Mermaid, etc. It's awesome.