Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPPYYYY DAAYYYYY



I officially, completely and entirely have my very own internet connection!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to my father's early Christmas present, I will be blogging consistently for the next months. Joy of Joys!!! I can even look at the news, check my email, I know its hard to believe. But expect some more posts. Because we are now online at home!!!.

Did I mention I love comcast this might seem funny but they gave me exactly what I needed at a great price. They were so helpful and it is my opinion that the hill family and comcast should have a long relationship together and comcast I think we should have

7 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! Congrats. I would love some updates on Life and where the Hills will be in January!

Kimberly Bree said...

I expect lots and lots of posts now. You have no excuse :)

Jill Day said...

I'm so happy to be in otuch with you again. Of course you can put a link on your blog to go to mine. I can't believe how big Luke is getting. It's so great to see pictures of you and your cute family.

Kailey Boucher said...

yay! thats great!

Lynn and Shelly said...

Wooohoooo!!!! We are glad to have you Online now. We have missed your posts, especially since Luke seems to be changing so much. We love you Krsti, Andrew and Luke!!!!

Harper said...

I love those little skull shapers. I think they're adorable! :)

Rosie said...

yeah! I'm glad comcast worked out for ya... that was seriously a great deal they were running. =)