Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Years!!!

Two Amazingly Wonderful Years!


Last night Andrew wand I celebrated our two year Anniversary!! Amazing, I can hardly believe it has been two years. Our anniversary was actually on Sunday the 12, So that morning I got up early and made icecream crepes for Andrew for breakfast. This is a tradition based on our very first fight. In which I freaked out because Andrew had eaten icecream for breakfast. :-) And then last night Andrew made arrangement for us to formally celebrate out Anniversary. He planned a wonderful surprise for me. We drove up to Salt Lake, left Luke with Grandma and Grandpa and went out to dinner and he surprised me with tickets to the Utah Opera. We saw Madame Butterfly and I absolutely loved it. It was so tragic and beautiful it brought me to tears. I feel so blessed, and thought I would post a little bit about my amazing husband and the last two years. Andrew and I met at Disney in spring of '05. He came came to perform for the summer 3 weeks before I left for Playmill. We became close friends in just those few weeks and decided we would keep in touch over the summer. Over the summer as we talked less, we had a miss communication and didn't see each other again until the following Thanksgiving.Around Thanksgiving we had our second official date, went for a hike at Sundance, got terribly lost and ended up as close friends. We were excited to see each other again when we went back to Disney to work during Christmas. There we started dating. He went back to BYU. I moved to teach school in Kaysville, and we decided to het married on Easter right before I left for playmill. He proposed on the fourth of July at Firehole in Yellowstone. In the exact same place our engagement pictures are taken. Needless to say I was a little late for the show that night. Andrew drove to West at least every other weekend and we both used the wonderful Salt Lake Express to see each other that summer. Then finally I moved to Provo, and we were married on Oct.12, 2007 in the Salt Lake temple. Six months later we moved back to Orlando. This was so fun because it was a place that meant so much to both of us. And on November 22, 2008 Luke Parley Hill was Born.







There have been difficult times, but the past two years have been the happiest of my life. And I attribute that entirely to Andrew. He is the best man I have ever known. He has an amazing ability to look over those things that aren't important and not allow them to become an issue in our marriage. He is kind to everyone and makes this his main priority when dealing with those around him. But I really love the way he makes life fun. Always willing to play pretend and humor my even silliest ideas. He makes me so happy. So there is my mushiness. I love him and I am so Happy it has been two years!



6 comments:

Ami said...

Your forgot the part of Andrew scareing the tar out of your Aunt before that date. Congratulations!! Love You!!

Allison said...

Yay! happy Anniversary :-) Can you even believe how fast time flies? I remember when you would tell the story of your first fight and still get a little choked up about it!!

Lynn and Shelly said...

Happy Anniversary Andrew and Kristi!

Love you!

Jamie said...

Hey you gorgeous people... congratulations! I couldn't be happier to know you! Much love friends!

Francine said...

Happy -Be-Belatedly-Anniversary. I cannot believe it has been 2 years. Since Luke is almost one I guess I will have to agree. I love all three of you. I only hope the next 25 years are as wonderful as I have had with papa. I am so glad that you let Andrew know how much he means to you Kristy. I am so sorry I didn't tell EL more what a special person he was.

Devony said...

Aw, I love it! Remember when we first met Andrew and you guys agreed on everything! That was the best. You were such newlyweds, but we all go through that phase! Such fun and congrats on 2 years! how did that happen?