Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ton's O' Stuff in Utah

Well first I was simply inspired again this week. The weather here in Provo has been absolutely beautiful so Luke and I have been going on quite a few afternoon walks to the grocery store and the library. I keep my camera in my purse and again I was inspired by how beautiful everything was outside.
Our Friend Allison just got a job working PR at the library so we went to go see her absolutely amazing office. I mean really? I t has its own hall and 15 ft ceilings. It was gorgeous, we love Ali!OHHHH, and did we mention
Luke got his helmet off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so exited that he got it off. But we will really miss it. It seemed to complete his little look and for the first few days after it almost felt like something was missing. But we are so proud of his beautiful little head. And he only had to have it on for less than three months. He did so well with his helmet. He was very possessive of it and it didn't seem to bother him at all! We were so lucky.
And here are his last few pictures with his helmet...
Good Bye helmet we will miss you!




























These are some pictures of the last day in his helmet. In the first one s him attacking a bowl of applesauce I wasn't feeding him fast enough and the second is him watching Sesame Street.

2 comments:

Lynn and Shelly said...

Oooohhh our precious Luke ... you are looking so fine! :) You too, sweet Kristi!!!

-Aunt Shelly

Allison said...

Yay! I am glad the helmet is off now!